- Parents who both work in the private sector requiring one of the parents to stay at home to take care of school-aged children will receive a direct payment of €166.15 per week if working fulltime or €103.85 per week if working part-time provided that they cannot carry out their functions through teleworking arrangements. This measure also applies for single parent families who have school-aged children.
- Persons with Disability who work in the private sector and are duly registered with Jobsplus, may opt to stay home for health and safety reasons will receive a direct payment of €166.15 per week if working fulltime or €103.85 per week if working part-time.
- Employees who had their full-time employment terminated as of 9th March 2020, including those who were self-employed, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic will be eligible for the Contributory Unemployment Benefit and will receive a direct payment of €166.15 if work was in full-time before you became unemployed or €103.85 per week if work was part-time before becoming unemployed.
- Government will increase rent subsidies for individuals who have their job terminated.
- Persons employed in the private sector, who after 27th March 2020, due to the impact of COVID-19 are not going to work because they are ordered by the Superintendent of Public Health not to leave their home, are not able to work from home and are not being paid by their employer during their absence from work.